Final Blog Post
Participation
I always come to P.E on time and I always have my gym strip on. Right when I enter the gym I am ready to try my best on whatever activity we are going to do. On choice days I usually will pick an a activity that i'm interested in, but if I don't really see an activity that I am interested in I just do what my friends do so that I enjoy the activity and still try my best even if it is something I don't like. In this category, I would give myself 23 out of 25.
Social Responsibility and Contribution to the Class
When we are setting up the activity or game for P.E, I don't always help with getting the equipment but I help put it away. I'm don't like being the center of attention so I don't help organize them into groups but, When the game or activity has started I encourage them to try their best. I always bring a positive attitude to the class. In this category, I would give myself 16 out of 25
Healthy Living
My beep test score has improved from 6.8 to 9.1 which i'm pretty happy about because my goal this year was to improve my endurance and I think I have accomplished my goal. Over the summer i'm going to try to get in better shape by going for a nice early morning jog to further improve my endurance. I eat some healthy foods but I think I probability eat more unhealthy foods though, so over the summer I'm going to start eating more healthy foods. In this category, I would give myself 15 out of 25
Digital Portfolio and Reflective Skills
During the start of the year I was bad at keeping my blog up to date with new post of what we did. I also have no posts about being active after school or any pictures. Around the middle of the year I started to post about what we did every day we did P.E but after awhile I stopped. I feel like I should have made more of an effort to post on my blog and get some pictures up. Some of my blog post lack in information and could be better. In this category, I would give myself 5 out of 25
The overall letter grade I would give myself is a C+ because I'm always on time, I always have my gym strip, I bring a positive attitude, but my blog is not what it could have been if i tried to post more often and add pictures.
Great honest final reflection Aaron. I really like having you in class. You are quiet but have a positive energy about you too. I agree with your strong and weak points and encourage to read others blogs for examples to follow for next year. The kids that did the best blogs realized that they were learning so much about themselves and didn't care about doing a certain amount for the teacher by the end. That is my hope for yo too as you continue to mature. Have a good summer.
ReplyDelete