Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Buddies

Yesterday, we had buddies right after a concert for an elementary school class. I didn't know if we had buddies because we finished the concert 5 minutes into lunch, so I asked people and they all said no, so I went home and ate lunch came back to school and got ready for P.E. When I walked into the gym I noticed that no one from our class was there, so I went to the P.E office and asked where they were. I was told that they were at the school our buddies go to, so I had to run all the way there just to get there for the end of class.    

1 comment:

  1. :) This is you in a nut shell. You seem to miss out on the instructions/requirements when I say them… but you also try to make up for it on your own and show some responsibility. I appreciate that but think you would find things way easier if you would listen carefully and pay close attention the first time instead of asking peers (who also forget and make mistakes).

    ReplyDelete